Thursday, August 16, 2007

They Don't Really Hate Them. Right?

I've said it before. I'll say it again. Republicans Hate Immigrants. Yesterday John McCain let it be know that he had received death threats for his perceived "amnesty" on immigrants. Meanwhile my boy Newt is going over the top claiming America's "war" on illegal immigrants is more deadly than the one in Iraq. Ahh, Newt, you're going a little Almond Joy on us. Sometimes you feel like a Nut.

But seriously, what kind of psycho wants to kill lovable John McCain over an issue whose hard-line stance is completely unachievable? Seriously, we haven't heard the last from these fringe characters. Are you Fired up? They are fired up!












Tommy: I can't believe he called me a psycho.
Richard: Hey were you in there just now-you are a psycho... and comb your hair.

No comments: